Welcome to the Development Services Division. Our job is to enforce land use regulations in Title 21, building codes in Title 23, and to help you get your construction projects completed safely and according to code.
Development Services includes these sections:
- Addressing - the official regulatory authority on street addresses for the entire municipality.
- Building Safety - guiding safe construction and responsible development for the community through plan review, permitting and inspections.
- Land Use Enforcement - enforces regulations including planning, land use, subdivision, and non-conforming uses.
- Land Use Plan Review - provides general information to the public about Title 21, the municipal land use regulations
- Onsite Water and Wastewater - regulates the design and installation of septic systems and water wells for single-family and duplex homes.
- Private Development - provides assurance new subdivision improvements comply with applicable standards established by municipal codes and platting and zoning actions.
- Right of Way
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.