8300 Glenn Highway
(off Muldoon Rd & Boundary Ave)
Office Hours M-Su 9a-8p
May 23-Sep 12 (tentative)
(Off season):Oct-May 22
E-mail: Tommie Bishop
The Municipality of Anchorage offers rustic camping opportunities during the summer months at Centennial Campground.
Centennial Campground, located in Centennial Park, offers 88 camp sites, 21 RV only sites with electric (sites 1-21), 67 RV/tent sites without electricity, 16 tent sites, 2 group sites and 6 drive-through sites suitable for either recreational vehicle or tent camping.
WiFi is available throughout the campground.
Centennial Park is located less than 15 minutes from Downtown Anchorage and is close to hiking trails, bus lines, restaurants and other recreational activities. View Map Blast to get directions to any of our facilities (type comma after address, then city - ie 120 S. Bragaw, Anchorage).
- Camping - $25.00 per night / $35 per night w/electricity
- Picnic/Informal - Check with staff
- Dump Site - Campers Free
- Dump Site - Non-campers $10 per vehicle
- Wood - $6 per bundle
- Showers - Campers Free / Non-campers $5 per person
For the benefit of all campers we ask that patrons obey the following rules:
- The use of fireworks and firearms of any type are not allowed in city parks.
- Pets must be leashed or confined at all times and must not disturb other campers. Please clean up after your pet - doo your duty, scoop the poop.
- Do not keep food stored in your tent or outside in a cooler. Discard your garbage in the bear proof containers provided.
- Do not bother the wildlife. Don't put yourself, others, or them in jeopardy because of your actions.
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- All vehicles must remain on roads or in parking lots at all times. No more than two vehicles per campsite are allowed.
- Minimize noise or other disturbances in order to maintain the serenity of all parks. Quiet time begins at 10 pm.
Overnight camping is allowed, with a maximum stay of 14 days. Camping spots are on a first come first serve basis. Reservations are only accepted for caravans.
For more information call (907) 343-6986 (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the season, and (907) 343-6397 off season.
Return to top